Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 430 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
god knows Have twenty rooer bins plus some boxes full one side of garage floor to ceiling stacked am slowly working my way through I am very lucky as I have very little eyesight my children buy for me when they see something nice

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Maimie said:
If you were to fill garbage bags with your stash, how many bags do you think it would take?

I think I could easily fill 3.

Maimie
A month ago I would have said three bags but after donating all of my 100% acrylic I have only one. Now when I finish seven or eight projects I will be able to start from scratch. :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Try 5 giant vacuum bags. That's what I had, plus many others in bins! That's what I just unpacked, after moving here 6yrs ago.

Now have it sorted on racks I put together and in a huge closet. Still have to reinstall the long rack higher than the yarn stacks for the many kits I've purchased on sale or just liked over the yrs.

This yarn, needle, accessories, projects, pattern sort and file that have been put aside ha been an adventure and extremely time- consuming!! My DD has threatened to have a bonfire after I'm gone. Just told her think about the $!,000's of dollars going up in smoke!!!

Now she's trying to convince me to sell some of it (notice she does not mention swapping). Told her if she touched my yarn before I'm gone she's a dead duck.

And so it goes--LOL

Karen

1 - 20 of 430 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom