Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The posted pic is an easy "zip up the back" pattern that my grand daughters find very useful for their babies. I have a more elaborate pattern as well, but this one can almost be made in a day on size 8 needles with soft worsted yarn. Obviously I bought the duck applique and then added a little duplicate stitching.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I put the simple hooded one on the forum this AM. The pink is not a hooded, but a regular little cardigan with alternating rows of knit and purl. The hat is a a roll up brim, the blanket is diamond squares. The pink set is sport yarn; the green is a soft worsted.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Would you please share the zip-up-the-back pattern for the hoodie ? I had one given to me when our children were small & was sad when they were outgrown, would love to make one for my granddaughter, who will be arriving soon !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh my - How lovely! I want to do that!!!I am new to this site and re-training myself how to knit after a 20 year break. I am expecting three grandchildren, one any day now and twins in June. It has taken me a whole day to knit booties! My goal these next few months is to knit three sweaters for my new arrivals. Is there a pattern that comes to mind that I could potentialy knit (not necessarily in a day and not something too over zealous)?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom