Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have just been given a double bed singer model 2310, which looks great. It has the motor and the memo matic. However, the instructions are just pictures and not that easy to follow. I can't find a video of this machine on YouTube. Can anyone help please, as to where I can find some good instructions, either on paper or video? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
59 Posts
There are some good videos on you tube for this under superba. One of these models has sold on ebay for just over £300.00 this week. There are also lots of good books and accessories including a cd available on ebay. I bid for the one that sold but then realised it wasnt a chunky that I am wanting so glad I didnt win as I have the Knitmaster 360. Happy knitting it looked a good machine that was on ebay.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Tony Lewy in UK is a dealer in parts for all the Subebas. His name on ebay is 'drawgrider'. Also google up Superba and there are 2 groups on yahoo. Ravelry is one . You will find many,many users and much help w/files and books and etc. This is a 5mm machine . All passp tools will fit.

Diana

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom