Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, am trying to source a copy of this pattern, it is for baby hats boys and girls. All i have been told is that all the little hats are knit in white. 6 different designs on front cover.

The hats are needed for a childrens hospital, if anybody has a copy of this pattern they no longer need I would like to purchase if possible.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Wow! The one on the e-bay site was originally sold at Filati, my very favorite yarn store in the world. Sadly I saw that it closed last year. What a loss to the knitting world. It was in Rocklin CA and so fab that it makes all others look like JoAnn's

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
bunnysbaby said:
Hi, am trying to source a copy of this pattern, it is for baby hats boys and girls. All i have been told is that all the little hats are knit in white. 6 different designs on front cover.

The hats are needed for a childrens hospital, if anybody has a copy of this pattern they no longer need I would like to purchase if possible.

Thank you in advance.
I have lots of baby hat patterns - knit and crochet. If you pm me your email address I will forward them on to you. They are free for use in hospitals.

Irene (ernai)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom