Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
cattrapper said:
Is there a group like knitting paradise for counted cross stitch and plastic canvas. Or maybe sites for free or low cost patterns.
Do you know about 123stitch.com. It is mostly for ordering but there is a message board.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I would like a few more. Especially some that have on cutesy designs if you know what I mean. Since I am not stitching for kids I like more detailed charts. I am mostly interested in animals and Americana type stuff (example subpoena sue designs which I have several) sunbonnet sue thAt is. Another favorite booklet has early American kitchen gadgets.
First sentence I meant NOT cutesy designs. I get to typing on this thing and don't look. It has a mind of its own.

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Big thank you to Janetlee. I signed up for the free pattern central and fell in love with the sue/sam kitchen towels. Now all I have to do is hope I can still find those towels somewhere. If anyone has some in their stash to sell or knows of a shop with some please let me know. Thanx. Our local stitches shop closed about five years ago.

Registered
cattrapper said:
Big thank you to Janetlee. I signed up for the free pattern central and fell in love with the sue/sam kitchen towels. Now all I have to do is hope I can still find those towels somewhere. If anyone has some in their stash to sell or knows of a shop with some please let me know. Thanx. Our local stitches shop closed about five years ago.
Glad I could help! Let me know if you are looking for anything else along this line. I have so many web sites it is not funny!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom