Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/marks-skull-illusion-scarf
Free on ravelry. Made this for my BIL. I have made this pattern before and slip stitched the edging. This time around I worked 3 rows of single crochet on each long side, working into every other stitch. Like it much better than my previous version. Made with Cascade 220.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
That is a beautifully knitted scarf, sure to be a treasure. My oldest daughter would love this. You are so kind to give the website for the pattern, thank you!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
purdeygirl said:
These patterns are so clever !!well done !. How long did it take you to knit ?

I've just downloaded the pattern. I feel a counting challenge approaching!!!
Thanks. Took about a month. Worked on some others things along the way. Actually I think it laid around longer waiting to get blocked than it did to knit.

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
Oh, that is lovely! Really spooky! Since it is so long, you can see the images gradually appearing. It works much better as a scarf than as a dishcloth.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you.

lkb850 said:
What a great job you did! Last year I made my gs a "dark mark" scarf. And I know he would love this one for Halloween! I guess I better get busy, since the first one drove me crazy!
Yes, I know. It's not that they are hard. Just all that counting, all the time, all the way through. :sm01:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom