Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I have signed up for her Beading Knits class but have not taken it yet. Did you find the class worth the price? Better than going into your lys for directions?

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Wow! This is stunning! Love the color... But must confess that I chuckled because silly me first thought, how interesting, I wonder how does a "sky walker" shawl look... But I was thinking Luke Skywalker.... So I had to laugh at myself.... Your shawl is beautiful! :lol: :oops: ;-) :thumbup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
marimom said:
I have signed up for her Beading Knits class but have not taken it yet. Did you find the class worth the price? Better than going into your lys for directions?
Her class was great. I like that I have it forever, you can go back & watch again if you don't get it the first time. I plan to make this same shawl in a lace weight after the holidays. I think it was worth the price.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
raqeth said:
Wow! This is stunning! Love the color... But must confess that I chuckled because silly me first thought, how interesting, I wonder how does a "sky walker" shawl look... But I was thinking Luke Skywalker.... So I had to laugh at myself.... Your shawl is beautiful! :lol: :oops: ;-) :thumbup:
She named all the different parts of the shawl after Star Wars characters.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Carolannknits said:
raqeth said:
She named all the different parts of the shawl after Star Wars characters.
Thank you so much for letting me know..... I feel better... I love your shawl and maybe I could try too some day. Big hug,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom