Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 20 years ago, my husband asked me to knit a sleeping cap for him. He has worn one of my creations ever since. I used to knit them with all sorts of fancy patterns. But he has gotten so bald that he wants the fabric as smooth as possible. I believe I have hit on The One. It is a basic 4 dec beanie using stockinette and Hobby Lobby's I Love This Cotton worsted. Here are 4 of my latest. I hope to finish 2 more and give them all to him for Christmas.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sorry you do. Every morning my husband was waking up with bad sinus headaches which might take him until noon to get rid of. My caps have done a tremendous lot to avoiding those headaches. I'm glad I can do this for him.
bettyirene said:
My hubby uses a hat (mainly in the cooler months), to wear to bed, and I HATE them.

·
Registered
33,478 Posts
TexasKnitem said:
I'm sorry you do. Every morning my husband was waking up with bad sinus headaches which might take him until noon to get rid of. My caps have done a tremendous lot to avoiding those headaches. I'm glad I can do this for him.
Don't worry - I do knit the hats for hubby - I just don't like seeing him wearing them - thank God it is dark......

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom