Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,067 Posts
So sweet. I got home from drving my son to the bus stop yesterday (it's safer to wait in the car because I also had my autistic son with me, and our neighborhood doesn't have sidewalks), as I pulled into the driveway, I saw two tabby faces looking out of the bedroom window. Wish I could have got a picture of that.

·
Registered
25,232 Posts
LadyBecket said:
We have 8 of the little darlings and I was just telling my husband that I wish I could just lie down and fall instantly to sleep like they do. Your baby is adorable!!
Ohhhh, Tia is so precious and LadyBecket, the pic of your kitty in front of the computer is so adorable.

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
Ah bless she looks so cuddly like that. My cat often lies all bunched up and cosy, I just have to go and rub his tummy.

I'm actually knitting a ginger kitten at the moment, but its not nearly a lovely colour as your kittie. She's a beauty.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gypsycream said:
Ah bless she looks so cuddly like that. My cat often lies all bunched up and cosy, I just have to go and rub his tummy.

I'm actually knitting a ginger kitten at the moment, but its not nearly a lovely colour as your kittie. She's a beauty.
Ooh is this going to be your new pattern? So looking forward to a cat pattern from you to go with the puppy and bears, ;)

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
Lynx said:
Gypsycream said:

Ooh is this going to be your new pattern? So looking forward to a cat pattern from you to go with the puppy and bears, ;)
I wanted a cat, but its a kitten :( But its a sweet little kitten with a lovely innocent face, sort of surprised look about it lol! Don't ask me I just do as the voices tell me :D I'll work on the cat next promise, who knows it may be a Orangutan lol!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom