Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, viki!! they probably were not Lionbrand; but these might work; i think the owner had them displayed with baby hats; by the way, i have been reading this forum for a year and this is my first post. how cool

·
Registered
14,668 Posts
Once apon a time in a Galaxy far far away, all we could get was wool in 1oz skeins,I think that I may still have one or two in my stash. Getting Old LOL. I haven't seen any in really small balls for a very long time.

·
Registered
25,222 Posts
I just recently received a big bag of yarn someone brought to our knitter's group. At least 100 skeins of Elsa Williams Needlepoint Yarn or tapestry yarn. They are tiny skeins of 100% wool, 40 yds each. and lots of colors.
I just completed a hat using five colors - so fun!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Pocahontas said:
I just recently received a big bag of yarn someone brought to our knitter's group. At least 100 skeins of Elsa Williams Needlepoint Yarn or tapestry yarn. They are tiny skeins of 100% wool, 40 yds each. and lots of colors.
I'd love to see your hat!

·
Registered
25,222 Posts
mtalmage said:
Pocahontas said:
I'd love to see your hat!
Thank you. If I could post a picture I would share, but I am one of the few who've not been able to post pics. I understand the instructions but the pic disappears when I click on send. And no I don't click on 'preview'.
Hopefully someday I'll get this computer figured out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom