Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Just got moved into a new Apt. I'm a retired Grandma. Ha Ha
Retired just means less money! However, now I have more time to get back to my Brother Machine. I'm not all set up yet, but will be soon.
Looking forward to reading all the shared ideas, and hope to be able to add a few of my own.
Right now, I'm on a search for good oil to get things running again. Haven't used my machine for a while, but I'm on a roll now!
Glad to be part of this group. GMa Mabel in Ohio

·
Registered
390 Posts
Welcome GMa! It's good to hear from a fellow machiner (although I'm VERY new to machines...I can't get enough!) Is your Brother a standard guage or bulky? I've got a std right now...I ordered a beautiful Bulky set-up from eBay, but it was damaged in shipping so I had to send it back...it's killing me now to do my ribbing manually on my Ultimate Sweater Machine!! I'm missing my ribber even though I never even got to unpack the whole thing! Sad, aren't I? So what's your first Machine project going to be?
Julie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom