Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having so much fun with the "KnitPurlHunter" Trekking Sock Knit-a-long on Michelle Hunters' site.... Finished her "Center of Attraction" Socks for January (picture attached) and her "Reciprocation" fingerless mitts for February... Learned a few new tricks/techniques along the way and looking forward to the colorful striped socks for March. Is anyone else doing this KAL??

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi happyknitter - I am new to knitting, and I would like to have the web address for Michelle Hunter's site. The KAL sounds like a fun thing to try. So far I have only done some dishcloths and "Prep" towels. Love them, now wanting to try something else easy. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes, please post the web site address. I also would love to try some east project to perfect my skills and maybe procede to being an intermediate knitter. Thanks. And, by the way, the pics were great. Nice socks.

·
Registered
435 Posts
happyknitter said:
I am having so much fun with the "KnitPurlHunter" Trekking Sock Knit-a-long on Michelle Hunters' site.... Finished her "Center of Attraction" Socks for January (picture attached) and her "Reciprocation" fingerless mitts for February... Learned a few new tricks/techniques along the way and looking forward to the colorful striped socks for March. Is anyone else doing this KAL??
They are really nice looking! Great job :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom