Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
14,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the second Sock Monkey baby set that I have made. The first one went to my son for one of his friends who had welcomed a baby boy.
My daughter saw it and loved it, so I promised that I would make her one when the time came. She wasn’t pregnant at the time, it was in the period between several miscarriages.
We finally got our little miracle in May !
Magnus is now 5 months old and I made the promised set for him. My daughter pounced on it as soon as she saw it ! It’€™s always so nice to see an actual baby in something I have made !
I arrived in Vancouver BC from WA State on Saturday, so I am in the mandatory 2 week quarantine period. ( I am Canadian so I can cross by right ) ????????
I can’t wait to get my hands on Magnus when my 2 weeks is over ! I haven’t seen him in 2 months and they change soooo much so quickly !
Thanks for looking !
Adrienne ????

Attachments

·
Registered
54,175 Posts
Magnus has such a gorgeous smile Adrienne and his outfit is perfect , do hope your 2 weeks pass quickly , when you do get to cuddle little Magnus give him a hug from me too ????

·
Registered
14,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Swedenme said:
Magnus has such a gorgeous smile Adrienne and his outfit is perfect , do hope your 2 weeks pass quickly , when you do get to cuddle little Magnus give him a hug from me too ????
Aw, thank you Sonja, I certainly will ! 2 weeks seems like a long time, but now it's only 11 days to go ! ????????

·
Registered
54,175 Posts
canuckle49 said:
Aw, thank you Sonja, I certainly will ! 2 weeks seems like a long time, but now it's only 11 days to go ! ????????
I've just spotted the buttons how perfect are they , 11 sleeps but whose counting

·
Registered
10,616 Posts
Oh Magnus is just so precious!!! And the sock monkey set is just perfection. Nicely done!!

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Hi Adrienne,
I'm soooooooooooooo excited to see Magnus wearing his gorgeous sock monkey sweater, hat and socks and using his beautiful matching blanket. It is so wonderful that you have your long awaited grandson who can wear all the great clothes you have knitted (and I'm sure more to come as he grows!). 11 days will fly by and then you can enjoy your time with him and his mom and dad. Stay well. Hugs, Geraldine

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom