Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
In Memoriam
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use these little socks to teach DP sock knitting workshops. Using the small size we can learn all the techniques and elements of sock knitting, and hopefully end up with a sock by the end of class. The bootie patterns are from the pictured Liesure Arts booklet. The little socks are from Charlene Schurch's wonderful book "Simply Sensational Socks."

Attachments

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
sockit2me said:
I use these little socks to teach DP sock knitting workshops. Using the small size we can learn all the techniques and elements of sock knitting, and hopefully end up with a sock by the end of class. The bootie patterns are from the pictured Liesure Arts booklet. The little socks are from Charlene Schurch's wonderful book "Simply Sensational Socks."
I have her hat book and it is great, I'll have to look for her sock book. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Sure wish I lived close enough to join one of your workshops. Online is great, so very glad it is available, but nothing beats being there in person!

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Beautiful booties and sensational little sockies! That makes total sense to start with a baby sock when learning to knit socks. That way the student can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for sharing--you get an A on this project (and the rest of your projects as well). :wink: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom