Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
I use 4 single decreases per round for my toes. Two each side separated by two plain knit stitches. Then one round even. I use k2tog and ssk with the shaping toward the middle of the foot.

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
Have no idea how to read that chart....I also use 4 dec's per round using k2t & ssk with a knit st either bf or after them....then 1 full round of knit sts....
On my dpns I start my dec on N2....

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
I’m not familiar with this sort of chart for sock toes but think it might be K2 tog, K1, k2tog which involves the 5 sts, and produces 3? But that doesn’t correspond to the chart, doses it??

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Are you sure that's not a mitten pattern. I know of no socks with such a pointed toe. There should be an explanation of the stitches somewhere in the pattern. Maybe if you gave us the name of the pattern we could try to help. Sorry not much help just yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom