Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just so adorable, made with soft yarns and furs. Wrap your newborn baby boy in this cozy soothing cocoon. Size is newborn to approximately 3-4 months, depending on the size of the baby boy. Makes a fabulous photo outfit for Baby's First Photo!
$45, free shipping to U.S. and Canada.
Donna Victoria
VictoriaCrochet.etsy.com

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I used four different kinds of yarns to create this effect from a basic cocoon concept. Sometimes I work from a base pattern, sometimes I just start right from scratch and create. I am making one now that is so pretty, girly... the cocoon and hat are crochet, with a soft white fur trim. Then I am knitting individual flowers, hand beading them... it's coming out adorable. I just LOVE this hobby. I make more gifts for family and friends than anything. What do you prefer to do? Are you a knitter?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CHRISTMAS SALE!
PRICE REDUCED ON THIS ADORABLE TEDDY BEAR COCOON AND HAT!
DETAILS AVAILABLE...
WWW.VICTORIACROCHET.ETSY.COM
DONNA VICTORIA

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ON SALE NOW! PRICE JUST $32 plus shipping.
Shipping in USA is $5.75, Canada $7.75, Everywhere Else $9.00
Just PM me to purchase!
Stay Happy!
Donna Victoria
www.VictoriaCrochet.etsy.com

This really adorable teddy bear cocoon and little cub matching hat is made from quality yarns and is machine wash and dry! Babies love that cozy swaddled feeling. Makes a great shower gift, wonderful for baby's first photo, and coming home from hospital cozy and warm! Sooooo cute!

VictoriaCrochet said:
This is just so adorable, made with soft yarns and furs. Wrap your newborn baby boy in this cozy soothing cocoon. Size is newborn to approximately 3-4 months, depending on the size of the baby boy. Makes a fabulous photo outfit for Baby's First Photo!
$45, free shipping to U.S. and Canada.
Donna Victoria
VictoriaCrochet.etsy.com

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you so much. Who knows... maybe you'll meet somebody who would needs a boy gift for a baby shower! Ya never know....
Happy Day to you!
Donna Victoria
:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom