Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cascade Nikki 100% Wool Yarn
Pueblo 47340 / Lot 12514

I have 22 skeins and I'm selling it for $14.95/skein plus shipping. (I paid $28/skein.) Shipping starts at $2.95 and goes up about a dollar/skein for each additional one ordered. Rates decrease, of course, as more skeins are ordered. If someone is interested in the whole lot of 22, then I can give a volume discount of $275 for all 22 skeins ($12.50/skein) + $14.95 shipping.

Self-striping yarns are usually pretty tame when it comes to texture, but Cascade Nikki Yarn has a thick-and-thin texture that only plays up the colors in this bulky yarn. Though Nikki knits up quickly, the varying thickness keeps it from being too heavy and allows for the yarn to do all the work of making an interesting fabric. Perfect for felting too.

Brand: Cascade
Yarn name: Nikki
Fiber: 100% Wool
Weight: 100g
Yardage: 110yds
Needle size: US 10.5 - 11
Gauge: 3 sts per 1"
Care: Handwash. Dry flat.

Please PM me your Paypal address and the name, color and # of skeins you would like and I will send you an invoice. Thank you for looking!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom