Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three groups of Cascade Yarns for sale, all with FREE SHIPPING:

Cash Vero
1) 4 skeins of "Cash Vero" Merino/Acrylic/Cashmere Yarn in Magenta/Rose Pink Shade 040 / Dye Lot 5623 - $40.00

55% Merino Extra Fine Wool / 33% Microfiber Acrylic / 12% Cashmere

50 grams / 98 yards

4 - 4 1/2 sts = 1 inch on size US #8-9 needle

Nice yarn. Soft to the touch. Good to work with. Will add some shine to your project. There's really nothing wrong with this yarn.

Indulgence
2) 10 skeins of "Indulgence" Superfine Alpaca & Angora Yarn in Black Shade 520 / Dye Lot 9907 - $70.00 ---SOLD---

3) 2 skeins of "indulgence" Superfine Alpaca & Angora Yarn in Night Sky Shade 518 / Dye Lot 9421 - $14.00

70% Superfine Alpaca / 30% Angora

50 grams / 1.75 oz / 123 yards

5 sts = 1 inch on size US #7 needle

This superfine alpaca/angora blend makes for a yarn with a super-soft hand and a luxurious finished fabric. Made in Peru.

Cotton Club
4) 7 skeins of "Cotton Club" Yarn in Azure Shade 50180 / Dye Lot 4336 - $42.00 ---SOLD---

5) 4 skeins of "Cotton Club" Yarn in Ultramarine Shade 22116 / Dye Lot 4334 - $24.00

60% Cotton / 40% Acrylic

50 grams / 1.75 oz / 98 yards

4.5 sts = 1 inch on size US #7 needle

Cascade Cotton Club is a blend of cotton and acrylic. This worsted weight yarn is a great option for warm weather knitting and would be perfect for garments or accessories. You'll love working with this yarn. Made in Italy.

Look at the Casdade Yarn website for inspiration and free patterns for each type of yarn above.

FREE SHIPPING!!!! But I only ship in the US (excluding Hawaii and Alaska).

Smoke-free, Pet-free home.

I accept payment by Paypal only. No returns. If interested, please PM me the name and color of the yarn and your email address and I will send you a Paypal invoice.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom