Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my recently knitted items

1920's Outift SOLD
This set will fit size 3-6 months.
It is machine washable and is knitted in DK yarn
$50 (US) plus shipping

Boy's Shorts and Shirt Outfit SOLD
This set is for size 0-3 months.
It is knitted in DK yarn and is machine washable
$35 (US) plus shipping

Lacy Shorts Suit SOLD
This set is for size 0-3months.
I have knitted it in DK yarn and it is machine washable
$40 (US) plus shipping

Payment by paypal only please

Please PM me if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
WOW! I am impressed with the clothes you've knitted. I've been playing around with knitting for years but always simply make afghans - not even scarves. If I thought I could make anything that looks half as nice as what you've done, I might get brave enough to branch out. The items are truly fabulous.

I was wondering though, do you have the pattern for the item the boy's outfit is laying on? It looks like it might be something I would enjoy making.

·
Registered
21,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi and thank you for your compliments.
The pattern for the shawl can be found here

http://maybebaby-knitting.webs.com/

The pattern is called Lily.
Make sure you have extra long circular needles as you end up at one point with about 2800 stitches!! xx

·
Registered
21,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nonnykay said:
They are ALL beautiful!! And I love them all!! Could you tell me where I might find the pattern for the Lacy outfit? Sure would appreciate it. Thank you. nonnykay
Thank you.
The baby outfits patterns can be found here
http://www.babydollhandknitdesigns.co.uk/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom