Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,199 Posts
Hi ptober, I don't think the price of $18 ish for a pound of hand spun yarn is excessive. BUT, based on July's Craftsy blunder, people like to know what colors,etc they'll be receiving. Just a thought. Perhaps just a peak? Perhaps let the "extra skein" be a surprise.?

· Registered
3,199 Posts
I read the blog about Craftsy but I believe they were asking 25 or 35 dollars and people did not feel they received value for their money.

I am offering great value for the price but the knitter who is interested must like handcrafted yarns.
Yes this is true. I like the above post that describes a little more thoroughly what to expect. The colors and amounts seem quite fair. I hope it sells. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom