Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD
23 x 100gm balls
Colour #13 seafoam green
Gauge 18sts per 4" on 5mm needles/aran/#4
Fibre/content 60% merino wool 40% rayon
Same dye lot
Yardage 218yds per ball
Washing instructions machine washable

Cost $3.25 a ball plus shipping

I will split any order……
PLEASE state NAME and COLOUR of yarn when you PM me to avoid confusion.
All yarn is kept in sealed plastic bags in a smoke free home.
I will accept Paypal, USPS money order or cheque…PLEASE give Zip code or location for shipping estimate.

I can mail from Canada or once a week from Michigan to any country worldwide. You will be notified when the yarn is shipped along with the tracking number if applicable.

Attachments

·
Registered
39,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DonnieK said:
This looks delicious. My budget is done for now though. LOL I love this color and always have. Have you knitted anything with it? Yours yarns are always so much fun to receive it is like getting a new bike on Christmas morning when I get my boxes from you. I got two boxes of yarn yesterday donated and I was thrilled with it and it gave the that feeling too. Now I am anxious to get my yarns from you to get that feeling again. LOL
Good morning! I have knitted with it and it looks gorgeous when done. It washes well too as my daughter can attest to!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom