Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nilda muniz said:
That is so wonderful to hear. In addition to been pretty, you are selling them at such a low price that, yes, you will sell them very quick. The best for you!
thank you .. well nice for me to make some money and use up some of my craft things..win win and nice for those who like my things

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
israpixie said:
Do you ship to other countries? Extra cost to buyer of course.
What was that you were interested in I could then take it to the post office with me and get a price and please give me your ZIP Code or mailing address I'm not sure how you do it there

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
israpixie said:
Thank you. I have friends who live overseas and they would love these. Too later for Christmas but never too late for getting something nice.
I would need an address for the post office to give me the cost and what items you would want

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
israpixie said:
Don't bother, thanks. Just let me know how much one weighs and I can look it up on the Internet.
I am guessing each one weighs about the same as a pencil but of course with wrapping more and also i seem to rememebr there was paper work to do with sending things over seas

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom