Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fancy eyelash yarn conceits of two parallel threads: a lighter colored one with balloon-like pom-poms attached to it and a darker eyelashes one. It is perfect for laced, fantasy modern shawls, scarfs and accessories, hats or these so important finishing touches of a larger project. And, of course, for any top clothing - the last picture is a sleeveless I made myself from it. The whole piece was made with 0.5 kg yarn.
This magnificent yarn is wool-free, and hypoallergenic.

skein 240m / 100g (262.47 yards)

Recommended needle size: 9 - 12 mm.

Price is for skein. I have 3 in my stash, that can be soled together or separately.

·
Registered
12,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uf, no. I'm sorry. I keep forgetting it... Sorry.
It's 4.5 euro/skein, +shipping.

·
Registered
12,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, according to google, 1 Euro = 1.2545 U.S. dollars. So it's something like 5.65 usd. Of course, the conversion rate of paypal might differ from it - but not significantly.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Your work is magnificent!!! WOW. I can never envision what these yarns will look like knitted up, I am glad you showed the picture of it made up. I don't know metric conversions well, what you made in the picture, is the 3 of them enough to make that item?

·
Registered
12,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, what is on the picture is from 5. It's a BIG thing.
- it is wide, and reaches my knees... And I am not a short woman (well, probably not really tall either, but 1.68m...)

I actually have 4 of them (I checked now) and probably some amount of the 5th, but not all, I was thinking of making a scarf from 1, that's why I only listed 3, but... if someone really wants to make a whole garment, I would be willing to part with all of them, and no scarf for me...

·
Registered
12,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This yarn was sold, it is no longer available.

wannabear, I think there might be some restrictions in the settings of your browser... I am usually not uploading pictures, but "quoting" them from other sites, where they were already uploaded - not just the yarn and things I sell, but whenever I need to use pictures and they are available elsewhere in the net - and not just mine pictures - I just find it easier... is it possible that your browser for some reason blocks pictures, "quoted" from other places?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom