Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
My favorites are the pink sweaters and I do have a penchant for the hats with hearts. These would be my favorites to knit. Would you share the pattern for the heart hat pattern. I would love to make these for a charity I knit for. Would be "loved" by both mothers of boys and girls.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Here is pictures of some of the hats and sweaters I've delivered over the weekend. Will post more pictures later View attachment 1233942 View attachment 1233943 View attachment 1233944 View attachment 1233946 View attachment 1233945 View attachment 1233947 View attachment 1233948
Beautiful work. I must remember to call my volunteer office to check when they are receiving donations again. My pile of baby blankets number over 20 now. The hospital stopped accepting donations in 2020.

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
My favorites are the pink sweaters and I do have a penchant for the hats with hearts. These would be my favorites to knit. Would you share the pattern for the heart hat pattern. I would love to make these for a charity I knit for. Would be "loved" by both mothers of boys and girls.
The hat pattern is called Love the Winter by Emily Dormier.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
Top Bottom