Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are just a few of the hats I have finished. Have 2times this now. Still looking for ideas for a hat for little girls that have pigtails. Hats for the hospital bound little ones to be made next month.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Great hats!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
How can I get any work (run sweeper, dust etc) when you
great ladies post your beautiful work and all the "gabbing"-
my son say's- you write? This is the second time today,
that I have cranked up to see what is being shown or
written. Can't control myself!!!!!

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The pattern is from FaveCraft.com. Another Free site. Lots of great ideas. But I kind of make my own changes sometimes.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was looking for one to put pigtails through. Kind of a hole thing. I might try making a button hole larger. Not sure how to make a button hole but I am going to try anyway. Thanks for looking for me though.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I use the web site FaveCraft.com for a lot of my patterns. Plus HeadHuggers.com. and redheart.com, well come to think about it I have used a lot of differant .com's. I sometimes combine ideas from one pattern to another. If I do not like the way it looks I take it apart and start over.
I do not sleep much. Have a problem with that. Busy hand keep me happy.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have trouble sleeping all the time. Once work is done, I start crafting. I try not to make noise after 9pm. My granddaughter lives with me. Yet I have to make sure to balance the time for everything. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom