Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,551 Posts
Love this pattern. I have made the bunny one, but you can tie each corner on the pattern I have, to make it look like the bunny has hands and feet.. Yours doesn't look like that would be possible. I don't think it matters though....as they are both very cute.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MaryCarter said:
Love this pattern. I have made the bunny one, but you can tie each corner on the pattern I have, to make it look like the bunny has hands and feet.. Yours doesn't look like that would be possible. I don't think it matters though....as they are both very cute.
Thank you. I made this pattern up the other week as the girls in work wanted them for a work colleague and I only had a short while before we had to post them out. I decided to make these three with the leftover yarn. I have seen the one you mention somewhere and would appreciate if you could point the way to find it please.

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
Catlady45 said:
Thank you. I made this pattern up the other week as the girls in work wanted them for a work colleague and I only had a short while before we had to post them out. I decided to make these three with the leftover yarn. I have seen the one you mention somewhere and would appreciate if you could point the way to find it please.
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ljsb3 said:
Love these! Is there a pattern for the heads or were you just being creative?
Thanks. I have a pattern for the bunny head, the more I look at them though I also think it looks like an owl. Will get it after work today. The teddy one I just winged it, short rows for the ears, I may work on that again though and write it out.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
alanna908 said:
Love these. Can someone drop the link? Or the name of the pattern?
it is a bunny buddy blanket from in the loop knitting patterns....free... it is also a LB Velvetspun Bunny Blanket Bluddy pattern # 50722

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom