Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like to knit and crochet. I spend some winters crocheting for dolls and then maybe the next knitting smaller items. I like small projects that require some focus. I do cropped cardigans, socks, fingerless gloves, and doll clothes.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Beautiful Work!!! I found a book in a craft shop to knit doillies! I couldn't believe it. I got the book, two types of crochet yarn and have yet to start it!!! I have so many project to work on......but I haven't seen instructions anywhere else to knit doillies!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just go to Etsy.com and type in baby flip-flops, and you can purchase the pattern for 4.99. I just thought it was sooo cute that I had to get it and then had to make several....good luck; they are easy, i think.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you make up your own patterns for the 5" Berenguer dolls? I sort of look at something I like and then improvise...I halfway write down what I do which causes me problems sometimes if I have forgotten exactly how many stitches to chain...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom