Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've enjoyed everyones projects so much I decided to share some of the things I've knitted this year. I've been knitting for about 2 1/2 years, took it up after retiring with time to do the fun things in life.

Attachments

· Registered
30 Posts
Just beautiful work! Love the shawl and afghan colors are terrific. Your daughter and granddaughter are very lucky to have such talent in the family. Thanks for the pictures. I enjoy all the pictures that I see on this forum.

JD

· Registered
7,200 Posts
I love the afagan.Is ther anyway I could get ahold of the pattern. I have a large ass't of yarn and this would be a good way of using it. All of your projects are great I am just an afagan lover.

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The pattern for the afghan is in the Winter 2010/2011 issue of Knit Simple magazine. The pattern called for Limerick (Universal Yarn). I used Caron in various colors and a larger size needles..

· Registered
2,773 Posts
RosaLee, I made this sweater in beige.It was a fun design and got the pattern out of Creative Knitting magazine this winter.I love your afghans and scarf and will be one of my summer projects for scarfs.Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom