Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
11,389 Posts
Very nice! I love to make and design felted hats..and originally started to display them on foam heads..then I found those magnificent glass heads on Ebay! I have a bay window in my bedroom where my creations are displayed on the glass heads...sometimes I add sunglasses or glue a rhinestone onto the earlobe for an earring!!

·
Registered
30,459 Posts
Love them! What yarn did you use in scarf?

·
Registered
20,978 Posts
Hi,
Beautiful work.
Linda

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Beautiful. I love the vest. I haven't tried anything like that yet....was it an easy pattern?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Your things are so beautiful, and Very nice for a beginning knitter. You have the skill!
I especially like the little name tag on your scarf. I have always thought about doing those for myself, but have never gotten to it. Did you print them yourself? I like that touch.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The name of the pattern is Girl's Cap Sleeve Cardi Vest from Knitting Pure & Simple. I didn't find it too hard, but started it at least three times before I was satisfied with the way it was going. It was the first time I attempted arm holes.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can see I'm going to have to keep tabs on the types of yarn, needles, etc. on the projects. I know the colorful scarf was done with Noro yarn - but don't recall the other scarf. If I can remember, or find the tag - I'll send another reply.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I am a beginning knitter. But I am not afraid to try mroe complex stitches/pattersns. I just resign myself to the notion that it will take me much longer as I will likely end up ripping back a few times as I get used to the stitch. That sweater is adorable. If you have the pattern written down or know where I can find it on-line would you be willing to share?

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom