Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
patganoe said:
Thanks. I just took the email off.
Pat
Wonderful!!! It is not something that is thought about, but this is a social website and so that means that stalkers also search these sights. That is why I am in hiding. This is why I also will never post a photo of myself or any of my family here or on any social network site. Safety is paramount to living in freedom for me and so many others.
I hope you do get what it is you are looking for!! :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5mmdpns said:
patganoe said:
Pat
Wonderful!!! It is not something that is thought about, but this is a social website and so that means that stalkers also search these sights. That is why I am in hiding. This is why I also will never post a photo of myself or any of my family here or on any social network site. Safety is paramount to living in freedom for me and so many others.
thanks again, I know about safety and feel the same way about photos of me and my kids. I hope I find the magnets too. They are as rare as hens teeth today.
Pat

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
patganoe said:
5mmdpns said:
patganoe said:
Pat
You might also check with Newton's for magnets.

thanks again, I know about safety and feel the same way about photos of me and my kids. I hope I find the magnets too. They are as rare as hens teeth today.
Pat

·
Registered
75 Posts
My G-Carriage went dead today. I am in the middle of doing an afghan for my brother and sister-in-law's 50th Wedding Anniversay. I completed two of three panels and I have one more pattern panel and two side panels to complete. The problem appears to be in the speed button for it really slowed on the last panel. It completed (thank goodness)the top border and went dead. I have a call in to the local yarn shop where i bought it so I am hoping she can help me out after Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
JudyE said:
My G-Carriage went dead today. I am in the middle of doing an afghan for my brother and sister-in-law's 50th Wedding Anniversay. I completed two of three panels and I have one more pattern panel and two side panels to complete. The problem appears to be in the speed button for it really slowed on the last panel. It completed (thank goodness)the top border and went dead. I have a call in to the local yarn shop where i bought it so I am hoping she can help me out after Thanksgiving.
Your power pack may need a new fuse. Which is a simple solution.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom