Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Ontario where I visited the Spinrite outlet and they were having their tent sale. Thank goodness we were flying and not driving as I would have bought much more. Everything was cheap (buy 3 get one free). I purchased Peaches & Cream for $5.00 a large cone. Yarn Heaven!!!. If only I lived near Listowel!!

· Registered
1,583 Posts
Giroldi said:
Just got back from Ontario where I visited the Spinrite outlet and they were having their tent sale. Thank goodness we were flying and not driving as I would have bought much more. Everything was cheap (buy 3 get one free). I purchased Peaches & Cream for $5.00 a large cone. Yarn Heaven!!!. If only I lived near Listowel!!
I live near Listowel and am trying to keep myself occupied so that I don't go near the place....lol. I have no more room for stash!!!

· Registered
42,303 Posts
that's great you were able to go to the sale. I'm sure you got lovely yarns.

had seen the flyer for the sale many buy 3 get one free along with many other yarns by the bag.
have seen many posted on the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom