Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you made the Spud & Chloe doll, clothes, or her lamb or farm?

They are so cute and I'm trying to get all of the free patterns before I begin buying ... My granddaughter will love them!

Smiles
Laney in Ohio aka lo'l

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
There are a lot of free toy patterns on ravelry.com...Spud&Chloe is great..also check out the designers Frankie Brown...and Midnight Knitter...(she has Blanket Bob and a little ghost that children love......I always have several of these very simple toys in my "go" bag.....they are great to hand out to frightened children visiting the oncology floor..) And keep in mind that designers sometimes put a pattern up for free that they once sold....
julie

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
I don't have grandchildren to knit for, but I can see knitting blanket bob and giving it to the abused children charity I've been donating things too. And Julie, I think you're great to make these simple toys to give to scared kids at the hospital.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom