Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone:
Well, after knitting about three rows using my circular needle on a baby's blanket (Red Heart) Baby Cloud, blue, I decided to rip it out because as you can see in the picture it was tangled somehow I there was no way to fix it. This is for a newborn baby should I cast off with 100 stitches? I'm thinking that would be good enough...also want to know where I could get appliques with initials on them, I want to have them on alphabe building blocks and sew them on one corner of blanket the baby's initials are AJ and that is what we all call him, he is olur church members little baby..

Attachments

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks and yes I messed up so I ripped it out and cut it. I'm using Red Heart Baby Clouds which can be difficult but I like the feel of it. Yes, I was using the circular needle wrong. I know that now. I won't give up I'm not a quitter but I'm new to all the abbreviations you used also, CO? Anyway, I will check out some more videos they are useful too. You sound like you really know your stuff so thanks again.
Joyce

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx glad I made someone laugh, I put it away for tomorrow and if I can't get it then I guess I will have to buy two large needles and do it the way I'm used to.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, Mahalo, I checked out the sites and got another cute idea.
Sew on a bear applique and iron on the intials on the bears bib! Maybe, I will probably change my mind a few times before I settle. The sites are great!

U r the best.....:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom