Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is another one of my dolls. The doll pattern is from Fiona McDonald's 'Babes in the Wool' book. The clothes are mostly designed by me or inspired by various patterns I have seen.

Meet Stella... she was supposed to be a gypsy style doll but ended up being a very fashionable young woman instead.

Attachments

·
Registered
55,965 Posts
Wow rocketknit, loving Stella's wardrobe! It seems you are having fun with these patterns. Nice work, I especially love the last purple skirt with the ruffle. Stella rocks these clothes.

·
Registered
18,278 Posts
Ilove your doll and her wardrobe of clothes,i think Fiona Macdonalds books are fantastic i am just knitting dolls out of the gothic collection for my GD.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Wow! your little Stella has a better wardrobe that i do! ha ha
what fabulous work you do

·
Registered
12,306 Posts
All I think to say is WOW! What a project and the work looks perfect!!!! Great going.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom