Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this new shawl that Stephen has created. It is made in fingering weight yarn which is not a yarn I generally use but could be tempted on this occasion. Not shown in colours I would choose. I love the colours of the Test Knit shawl on Ravelry as that's more me. This could also be a good stash buster. He is so creative.

Plant Window Building Creative arts Art

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting. Pretty sure it is the exact same as the pictures on Ravelry......just the difference in lighting making the colors look a little different.
Yes the pattern is on Ravelry. Before looking on Ravelry I only became aware of this new pattern because last year I purchased yarn from Stephen and Penelope's shop in Amsterdam so became a newsletter subscriber and they are selling yarn kits for this new pattern and if you buy the kit the pattern is free, although it only costs 6 Euro on Ravelry and then you can choose to buy your yarns nearer to home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top Bottom