Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
These are great - and no, you do not make our eyeballs sore with the pictures. I for one love to see the pictures of everyone's projects, to admire them and for inspiration. Thanks to all who post the pictures of their wonderful work.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Nice sweaters. on the hooded one, were the center bands done into the sweater? i just finished one for my grandson came out okay but center bands were seperate. A pain to do for something that should be simple. i am going to revise the pattern and hope to have time to make another one larger so he can have next year.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
annalee15 said:
Nice sweaters. on the hooded one, were the center bands done into the sweater? i just finished one for my grandson came out okay but center bands were seperate. A pain to do for something that should be simple. i am going to revise the pattern and hope to have time to make another one larger so he can have next year.
Yes the bands were knitten in.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom