Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My knitting goes wherever I go and guess what, my handbag got stolen!
I can tell you that I was more upset about my stolen knitting than my
Purse with all the cards etc.😥

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all, oh glnwhi you are so funny, you all make me feel better already, maria

·
Registered
276 Posts
Oh no, that's terrible. I get so annoyed hearing things like this. I hope they do find whoever is responsible. It's such an invasion of privacy, isn't it? Just make sure you call the bank and credit card companies. Good luck.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks again for all your concern, yes all my cards have been cancelled
and no money has disappeared from my bank card which is a relieve,
but my poor knitting, what has happened to that? I hate to think what have
the miserable sots done with my poor knitting.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I was devastated one day when I jumped off the subway and realized that I left my knitting bag on the seat next to me==and almost finished celtic cable scarf--oh yeah and my new cell phone in the side pocket!! I reported it but was certain I would never see either.......but when I got home my husband told me that my cell phone called and a lady found my knitting!! Met up the next day and she ransomed my bag for a copy of the pattern I was using!! There are nice people out there so perhaps your knitting will show up!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Cards can be stopped and replaced. losing mhy knitting I would have a lot of choice words to say . Maybe the theif will get stuck by a knitting needle. sorry for the loss maybe insurance will send you a check for new yarn.
Happy knitting Linda

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Glnwhi I second that and stotter see, I am not the only one who gets upset about stolen knitting. Frogger you are very lucky indeed. I lost my
Cell which was a bit of a nuisance . Lrushefsky I'm glad you feel the same
Way as me.maria.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom