Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this sweater for my daughter as per her request. She saw one in the store but they wanted $138.00 for it. So I reversed engineered it and made it for under $20.00. I hope she likes it. I sent a picture and the response was positive.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,406 Posts
I made this sweater for my daughter as per her request. She saw one in the store but they wanted $138.00 for it. So I reversed engineered it and made it for under $20.00. I hope she likes it. I sent a picture and the response was positive.
Pretty! 👍🏻❗😀

Reactions: ulrika

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
You are so clever!! I have often looked at things in the store and said I can make it for much less but have seldom followed through. You have done a masterful job! Hope she enjoys it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top Bottom