Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a striped hoodie that i made for my son. i used lion brand thick and quick wool blend, and the only down side to this choice is that my son says that it is too warm!! i used a leisure arts pattern that i modified and added a hood onto.

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
Okay, tell me how hard the pocket on the front of the hooded pullover was. That is just plain AWESOME. Also my agree the color combos was ideal. Did you get a GREAT BIG HUG for that prized gift? He is a good looking young man. Keep up this great work and no one in your family need buy a coat, just yarn. Absolutely AWESOME lady!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
WOW Tim, I always say when a man goes for something he does it up good. I ave known men knitters and I wish I could knit as well. One friend does fishermen sweaters ( with intricate designs ) and can knock one out in just a few days. I take a month to do a simple one. But, I can only knit about one to one and a half hours a day. So for time I have an excuse? the talent, not there as you guys do.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom