Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a moment to say a special Thank You to Nina...I had been conversing with another KP'er and I told her "iam just starting out knitting and didn't even have a pair of needles yet nor the funds to get all needed including yarns ect...I wasn't being 'poor lil ole me' Just in chit chat it came up...with in no time Nina was PM'ing me saying she wanted to send me a 'starter kit'...I just thought 'what am awesome person to want to help a total stranger'!!she had asked what I needed ect and I gave her a ''list'' kinda...lolol
well my care package came in today ...omgosh ,it nearly blew open it was stuffed so much.....over stuffed even!!! below is what she sent me...several circulars as I want to learn using them,yarns of different textures and even so books to get me started!!!! I was in tears!!my mom said a stranger sent this to you??? I said I told you in this group here no ones a stranger as everyone treats you like they have known you for years!!!
so Thank You Nina!!!!thank you ,thank you ,thank you!!!!
PS>>>WILL e trying my hand at them tomorrow after church!!thats a promise!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
How very thoughtful of your friend Nina to send you a starter pack. I can tell that she is a very thorough person as she sent you enough yarn to actually do something more than swatches with! I hope you have a great time with your new gifts and that you will post pictures of your finished projects so that we can all see them as I am sure they will be absolutely beautiful!! =)

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
There are a lot of wonderful people on here. I sometimes get tired of the more recent arguing, but then I see stories like this!!! Thank you for telling us about this cherylann4557. Thank you Nina for being so kind, thoughtful, and generous!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you Ruth,ms. Tess, Laura-lee and you all are so very special........there shouldn't be arguing at all on here as we are all different... am so sorry to hear there was arguing on this site...I guess I missed it as I just dont get into reading them(the posts) when I starting reading and see that happening...I just go on to the next post...
thank you all tho for being so kind !

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
This site is filled with wonderful people.
If you can post pictures,I look forward to seeing you progress through your stages of learning.
It's exciting to watch a budding fiber artist :thumbup:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
will post pictures but all's going slow as I frogged a few times ,not to be a perfectionist as my family calls me,but to LEARN and do the stitches correctly! lol thank you everyone for you pp talks,but mostly a huge THANK YOU TO NINA...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom