Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mother used to serve a summer salad, All I can remember was a bed of lettuce and a scoop of tuna salad with two other things. I don't know what they were. Maybe potato salad and something else. What did you have for a cooling, quick supper?

· Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pearls Girls said:
Regular salad: w/ craisins, walnuts, tomatoes, cukes, purple onion, on a bed of greens with drained tuna from the can and cottage cheese on top. Add grated cheese, croutons and a fat free Raspberry dressing. Don't forget to add herbs like basil, parsley or cilantro. This is protein filled and sticks to the ribs for a long time. I usually serve as a late lunch and skip dinner. It is too hot anyways to do much else.
Oh that sounds heavenly, thanks so very much. I just had dinner, guess I'll get those ingredients for tomorrow.
Thanks very much

:sm02:

· Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I started this post and if I do say so myself, it's been really interesting. Thanks everyone for your wonderful suggestions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom