Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to tell my swap friend thank you for the lovely gift and the Reese's butter cups are well, yum yum!! This yarn is so very lovely and I think I would like to use this in a scarf. The coffee mug is beautiful and I am so fond of Lighthouse's. I live minutes from a lighthouse. I have been knitting for a short time so I have not acquired many knitting accessories, so the needles were needed and will be put to good use. The charms are absolutely beautiful, that was a unique idea, love it.
Just a big thank you and so pleased with my gift.

KnittyCritter:)
Linda

Attachments

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
what a perfect little package!!!!

what better thing to do than to knit something new while sipping your favorite coffee or tea blend.........that's just what I'm doing now, sipping coffee and crocheting (only because I've been wanting to use some of this baby yarn that I got from a KP'er and I'm trying to make a small ripple blanket)...I've made them before but for some reason the ends are giving me a little trouble right now. This is the 4th time I've restarted it, lol............
knittycritter said:
Just want to tell my swap friend thank you for the lovely gift and the Reese's butter cups are well, yum yum!! This yarn is so very lovely and I think I would like to use this in a scarf. The coffee mug is beautiful and I am so fond of Lighthouse's. I live minutes from a lighthouse. I have been knitting for a short time so I have not acquired many knitting accessories, so the needles were needed and will be put to good use. The charms are absolutely beautiful, that was a unique idea, love it.
Just a big thank you and so pleased with my gift.

KnittyCritter:)
Linda

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom