Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 10 balls of single dyelot "baby jay" Bernat Boa and six balls of Riwan designer cotton chenille in Navy Blue; one and ahalf balls of chenille in purple. I wm interested in a swao ...

I knit for babies as well as adults; interested in good acrilics/blends and/or wools - color varies. If anyone is interested send me an email (address removed)

·
Registered
42,304 Posts
smigdail said:
I have 10 balls of single dyelot "baby jay" Bernat Boa and six balls of Riwan designer cotton chenille in Navy Blue; one and ahalf balls of chenille in purple. I wm interested in a swao ...

I knit for babies as well as adults; interested in good acrilics/blends and/or wools - color varies. If anyone is interested send me an email (address removed)
do you have a picture of the yarn you are looking to swap.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will try to get a picture to you on the weekend.

I like the corors you have -- the caron jumbo is always useful for baby bankets and the yellow and pink as well. I will try to post mine.
Sherry

I am in the Wahington DC area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom