Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see swap thank yous and pictures of swapped yarns on this website and this intrigues me. I have so much yarn and thought I'd do a swap with someone in my area, but have no idea how to go about setting one up. Can someone enlighten me?

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
If you go to the Home page...you will find a section for Swaps...if you hit the first one..Swaps Section...it will give you some instructions for doing swaps...or you can search through the titles and see if there is an "existing" one that is not closed that you would like to join.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I see you are "in hiding" so it will be difficult for anyone to know if she/he is in your area...You can still be vague to protect your location if you just give a state name, for example. Potential swaps could be decided through PMs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom