Knitting and Crochet Forum banner

Swaps

1393 Views 22 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  sandj
Hi
About swaps Why can those who do swaps not take time to send a thank you instead of having to be reminded this happens a lot on the swaps Since I have being doing swaps I have always gone to town with a list of things that my swap partner has said they like and bought it and sent it on time as well always put on the page to show what I have received so that all members have some thing to look at but not one swap that I have sent have been put on at all .
and I always have to send a pm to ask if they got it does anyone else feel this way ?
1 - 1 of 23 Posts
vera M said:
Hi
About swaps Why can those who do swaps not take time to send a thank you instead of having to be reminded this happens a lot on the swaps Since I have being doing swaps I have always gone to town with a list of things that my swap partner has said they like and bought it and sent it on time as well always put on the page to show what I have received so that all members have some thing to look at but not one swap that I have sent have been put on at all .
and I always have to send a pm to ask if they got it does anyone else feel this way ?
Hi Vera I'm covering for Tina while she's away . Sorry your not getting the Thankyou's, Tina has requested on the swap forms repeatedly that all swappers acknowledge receipt of parcel and that a simple Thankyou would be courteous.
As to not putting a photo up - we have said before it is not a requirement that people post a picture only that they do acknowledge the receipt and say Thankyou.

As to what comes in swaps you do have the option to put on the form any items you don't want to receive. I have noticed a lot of swappers do not want any more needles or hooks so limiting the swaps to such items would not work. We ask for other interests so that the person preparing a swap to send has something to build on.

Lexi I've sent you a PM.
Tina x
tintin63
1 - 1 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom