Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
14,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sweater was a written pattern in a book of patterns by Louisa Harding called Miss Bea's Rainy Day. I have about seven of these books that are written like little story books for children. I used to read them to my now 21 year old granddaughter. Yarn is Rowan All Seasons Cotton. The sweater pattern was for a pullover with the same cable pattern on front and back. My cousin wanted a cardigan, so I had to split the cable pattern on the front and add ribbing. I'm pleased with the result.
Jeans Sleeve T-shirt Grey Collar
Product Sleeve Textile Grey Creative arts

· Registered
4,435 Posts
Well done.

This sweater was a written pattern in a book of patterns by Louisa Harding called Miss Bea's Rainy Day. I have about seven of these books that are written like little story books for children. I used to read them to my now 21 year old granddaughter. Yarn is Rowan All Seasons Cotton. The sweater pattern was for a pullover with the same cable pattern on front and back. My cousin wanted a cardigan, so I had to split the cable pattern on the front and add ribbing. I'm pleased with the result. View attachment 1277764 View attachment 1277765

· Registered
1,153 Posts
This sweater was a written pattern in a book of patterns by Louisa Harding called Miss Bea's Rainy Day. I have about seven of these books that are written like little story books for children. I used to read them to my now 21 year old granddaughter. Yarn is Rowan All Seasons Cotton. The sweater pattern was for a pullover with the same cable pattern on front and back. My cousin wanted a cardigan, so I had to split the cable pattern on the front and add ribbing. I'm pleased with the result. View attachment 1277764 View attachment 1277765
Beautiful

· Registered
156 Posts
Beautiful!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top Bottom