Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some years ago I knitted a sweater for my daughter. Would like to make one for myself but can 't find the pattern. It is short sleeve, raglan top down, with about a 6 inch placket and collar. Original made of cotton. Does anyone have the pattern? Or link I have searched the web at least all the sites I am aware of and so far nothing. You all are my last hope or I will have to make up the pattern myself.
Marilyn

· Registered
4 Posts
Have come back to one of my first loves: KNITTING SWEATERS. I want to knit a basic cardigan for a large size woman probably a size 40. I have looked in yarn supply stores but can not find a simple cardigan pattern. I bought red heart acrylic yarn in 7ounce skeins as well as Sensations boucle.I have been using one strand of each on number 11 knitting needles.I am trying to remember how to make a cardigan. I am still a capable little old lady of 85.Do you have a pattern you can share [email protected] gmail.com

· Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for all the great suggestions . I am starting out on my cardigan by taking appropriate measurements and checking my gauge with number 11circular needles and two strands of yarn .

I decided to forge ahead without a definite pattern and enjoy the process of creating my cardigan as I proceed.

I live in a retirement community in Arizona with stimulating neighbors who constantly amaze me with their enthusiasm . [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom