Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((((( Wow, you're work is lovely!! TY for sharing!

Donna Rae
Brandon, Iowa ))))

Irishgirl7 said:
I love making sweaters :) Here are a few of my latest ones. I have given a lot of my sweaters away and I have hung onto a few. :thumbup:

·
Registered
119 Posts
All three are really nice. Great job and love the colors . I love doing sweaters too but have about sweatered out all my family, so lately I've been "socking" them.
Hugs Robritt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Beautiful work! Love the grey Boyfriend Sweater. Am an old bird away from knitting for quite a few years, would like to get back. Any suggedtions for a Sweater vest pattern to get me back on track. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just finished one. I'll try to bring it in tomorrow and let you know how to get it. In the mean time, I bought it from Patternworks. If you go online you can see it, it's green with 2 wooden buttons on the front.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you! If I don't knit/crochet sweaters for myself or as a gift I just donate them. I always wanted to try socks, but I'm so addicted to doing sweaters I can't tare myself away from them :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you for the complement :) As far as suggesting a pattern (can I say Do we have about 4 hours) I could talk your legs off Hahahaa :-D Pattern Central has scads of them, also Vogue knitting sight has almost all there patterns on sale for $2.99 down loadable. My favorite really isn't a vest per-say but a pullover sleeveless tunic called the Coffee Tunic.

http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2008/08/coffee_tunic_knitting_pattern.html
Let me know a few more specs. and I will look :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom