Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Cute!!!

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Muppet, is this pattern available online? One of my grandaughters just announced that she is expecting so I think a teddy like this would be a perfect gift to include with the other things I'm planning to make for the baby.

I love your choice of colors, by the way. Very bright and cheerful.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
muppet said:
This is a link to the site, you can click on knitting pattern or crochet, there is a US version as well. Good luck with it, they are lovely for babies as they are just handful size.http://www.teddiesfortragedies.org.uk/
Thank you so much, muppet. I hope mine looks as good as yours!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Dani,
If you go back into the link again, and scroll down a bit on the first page, there is a drawing of the teddie, all you do is change to the appropriate colours and knit back down the shirt, trousers body, legs and paws, then all you are doing is knitting a mirror image of what you have already done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom