Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to thank all you who gave the great feed back on my train blanket and also to everyone who bought the pattern from my etsy shop. I would also like to thank KnitWit29 who tested my pattern for me. she did a great job!!! thanks Tammy!!!! I have several pattern for sale on etsy. afghans, doll clothes, play food, dog sweater (which has been a big hit),and baby items. If you mention this site you will get $1.00 any one pattern at crochetbysandi.etsy.com

Attachments

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Dizzy,

I like your answer... your pattern in in chart form. Then I can easily use it as a knit project. I'm sure you give guage numbers for it. I'll try to get as close to it as possible... beginning with size 8 and 9US needles.

I'm so happy. My niece is finally have a baby boy this August (they already have three girls, which I love dearly, but a boy is what I was hoping for them). I wanted to make something boyish and something he'll like as a toddler and, hopefully, beyond. I was planning to making the Tree of Life baby blanket... but, that's more for the mom ... than the baby, especially, because he's a boy.

I love your having designed this for us.

Please respond and if you agree with me... I'm buying the pattern.

Bye for now...I'm a happy camper,

Thelma

·
Registered
261 Posts
That crocheted train blanket is so very intriguing, I keep coming back to it, because I don't crochet...I knit..and haven't been very successful in teaching myself to crochet (left handed). With this passel of baby gt. grandSONS, I'd really love to tackle that project. Someone suggested knitting it, but I've found even with duplicate stitch, some designs don't lend themselves as well to the knit stitch when they were designed for crochet. Anyone else have that problem?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom